Saturday, August 15, 2009

More beautiful feet...

It's a dangerous business going out of you door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet there's no knowing where you might be swept off to. ~ Bilbo Baggins



Sorry. Twiga Tales has me on a LOTR quote kick. Last week, my feet were swept off to the Oregon coast with some of my dearest friends. Pictures and stories abound...but I think this collage captures the spirit of our adventure. 6 girls, 4 cameras, 2 cars, countless Starbucks and a million laughs = 1 fantastic trip.



Friendship is the hardest in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you've not learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. ~ Muhammad Ali

1 comment:

  1. You gals look like you had SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait to hear more about Dorks in Forks. :)

    ReplyDelete