Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Typing

Do you ever look up while you’re typing and see something like this --> Jo/ ,u ms,r od trhoms/

Your fingers were typing the right thing. The motion was accurate. …but your hands were just in the wrong place.

Location, location, location, right? Sometimes something can be the right thing to say, but just not the right time. Or it can be the right thing to do, but not the right place.

It’s a good reminder to look up every once in a while and make sure your fingers are on the right keys.

Js[[u yu[omh…er…Happy typing!

2 comments:

  1. ...thought provoking my dear friend....very.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I look at the keyboard when I type that seldom happens to me. I think it has something to do with the previous post. You know, being afraid to fall. I guess keyboard = training wheels! : )

    ReplyDelete