Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you!

I was honored to receive an "I love your blog" award from my friend Marie.

My blog world is kind of small….but here are the blogs I would like to highlight. (No passing on is necessary, just enjoy the free bit of love! *grin*)

Spun by Me... - I love getting to see pictures of family, being blessed with stories from old pictures, and being wowed by all the creativity that comes from my friend Marie. I truly love this friendship that has emerged because of blog-land.

BillSimmonsLive - My favorite posts from PB are always the ones that have to do with family. I miss having him and Renee close by, and I love little anecdotes he shares on his blog…usually accompanied by phone pictures. Love it!

2Slicks Good Times and The Peters and the Point. - These two blogs are kept by friends I have had since my church brat days. I am consistently encouraged by their marriages and their stories. April and Terri...You guys rock!

Storie Delle Sorelle - This book club has it going on! It's always fun to hear what they've been up to, what book they're reading next, and what new idea they've decided to integrate.

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you just the sweetest thing? Thanks for the love! Can't wait to run in kilts with you in December!

    ReplyDelete